Nickelodeon Fit is the first fitness video game designed specifically for children for the Wii. It’s a game so big it has all your Nick Jr. favorites: Dora, Diego, Kai-lan and the Backyardigans. They’re getting together to promote exercise fun, achievement tracking and parent and child collaboration.
- Brand: 2K Play
- Model: 34839
- Kids tested approval by children and moms for age-appropriateness, fun factor and quality
- Over 30 games with your favorite Nick Jr. characters, including biking with Dora, river rafting with Diego, running with Kai-lan and jump rope with the Backyardigans
- Developed in collaboration with physical education and exercise science expert Dr. Jackie Goodway, Ph.D., game emphasizes heart health, cardio, strength building, balance, endurance and coordination
- Works with both the Balance Board and Wii Remote
- Ability for parents to program various exercise routines for their child and track their progress
Comments are closed on this post.